FunnyLookinHat / David Overcash
My name is David Overcash,
and I live in Washington, USA.
This site is meant to be a brief introduction to myself and a
collection of links and documents that I find interesting.
Some things about myself
- My wife and I have been married for 10+ years and have a son - Jasper.
- I am software developer by trade.
- I enjoy reading sci-fi and fantasy books.
- Every morning I take Jasper for a walk.
- I have an eclectic music taste (from minimal European compositions to Japanese Pop).
- My family and I recently moved out of the city (Seattle) to Port Hadlock, Washington, USA.
- Lately I've been mostly writing code in Node.js; I keep looking for opportunities to use Golang.
- I currently am running Pop OS (GNU/Linux) as my daily driver.
- No servers running locally (right now).
- Our residential internet is currently a DSL line.
- We're currently working with the local cable company to build out service to our house.
Here are a few things I've created:
Where you can find me online
Places I've Worked |